My husband and daughter and I visited the 2013 Sheraton 21st Annual Gingerbread Village, located here in Seattle Washington. These gingerbread masterpieces are AMAZING! Theme was "There's a Rhyme and a Reason this Holiday Season".
- Hey Diddle Diddle: Created by Weber Thompson. Chef David Mestl
- London Bridge is Falling Down: Created by MulvannyG2 Architecture. Chef Joleen Anderson
- Hickory Dickory Dock: Created by Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties & Gelotte Hommas Architecture. Chef Jay Sardeson.
- Jack and the Beanstalk: Created by Callison. Chef Lee Baldyga
- There Was an Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe: Created by DLR Group. Chef Armstrong
- I Saw A Ship A-Sailing: Created by 4D Architects, Inc. Chef Jay Sardeson